Saturday, May 9, 2020
Mother’s Day weekend registration begins at 10:00 AM
Walk starts at 10:30 AM
Knights of Columbus BBQ following Walk
Clifton E. French Park Visitor Center
12605 Rockford Road Plymouth, MN 55441
Walk For Life Info
Help Robbinsdale Women’s Center make our goal of raising $60,000 so we can reach more abortion-vulnerable women with the truth of life and mercy of Christ. Achieving this goal provides:
- More clinic evening hours to accommodate working women
- Increased our internet advertising to reach more abortion seeking women
Help us make this Walk For Life our most successful one yet!
Walk individually or start a team. It only takes two to form a team! Getting sponsors and forming teams is easier than ever. Invite friends and family to sponsor you or to join your “walking team” and add their sponsors too. This is an effective way for family, churches, groups, and teams to support preborn life and their moms facing an unplanned pregnancy. Rain or shine, registration starts at 10:00 AM and Walk begins at 10:30 AM.
For more information, contact 763-999-6714 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This two-mile walk trail goes by scenic Medicine Lake starting at the visitor center in French Park and is designed for all ages. Kids will enjoy face painting and a balloon twister. Strollers, dogs on leashes and wheelchairs are welcome.
Invite friends and family to sponsor you or to join your “walking team” and add their own sponsors too. Can’t make it to the Walk? We understand, then walk on your own day. No one is left out! Help us make this Walk For Life our most successful one yet!
BBQ following the Walk. Knights of Columbus will be serving hot dogs, hamburgers, beans, chips, drinks. Only $5 per meal and children 5 and under are free. The cost goes toward covering the expense of the food. Any funds above that will go as a donation towards RWC’s Walk goal.
2019 Incentives & Prizes
2019 Walker Incentives
- Raise $300 and earn a free t-shirt
- Raise $500 and earn a free t-shirt and a Turkish towel
- Raise $700 and earn a free t-shirt, Turkish towel and a stadium chair
2019 Donated Prizes for Top Walkers/Teams
- First Walker to reach $700 online goal: Minnesota-themed Artwork
- 4/18/19: Congratulations Rusinko family for winning the prize!
- Top fundraising Walker grand prize: Resort stay at Larsmont Cottages, Two Harbors, MN. One-night stay plus gift certificate that can be used for another night stay, food or gift shop.
- Second Place Walker: Two front row, left-field Twin’s tickets, June 11th, 7:10 PM, Seattle Mariners vs Minnesota Twins
- Third Place Walker: Two Yellow Tree Theatre tickets
- Top Fundraising Team: Ten tickets to University of Northwestern main-stage show
- Second place Team: Four tickets to the Science Museum
- Third place Team: 3 large Jets pizzas
A Walker that is part of a Team can qualify for top Walker prize. RWC employees or Walk Committee members do not qualify for prizes.
2019 Drawings at Event
- Schuler Shoes gift certificates
- 60 Quart cooler on wheels
- Large umbrella
- Playmate lunch cooler
- Fish & Stream over-sized lawn chair
- Coffee mugs
- Water bottles
- AND MORE!